THE 7 keys to persuasion - Two day intensive workshop for professionals
THE 7 keys to persuasion - HALF DAY persuasion workshop for professionals
- Need to sell solutions to clients?
- Need to pitch to investors?
- Need to build more cohesive teams?
It turns out there are seven - and only seven - reasons why people say NO.
In this workshop we uncover each of these reasons and see how and when we can overcome them.
Up to 80% of face to face time is dedicated to practical skill development.
This workshop deep dives into the 7 keys that need to be turned before people say YES:
- Key # 1 - is a Availability to be persuaded, or why you shouldn’t talk religion, politics or sport
- Key # 2- is Trust, which unlike what it says in the modern management hymn book, is not the most important key.
- Key # 3 - is the client Understanding you, or why engineers and technicians are so bad at selling.
- Key # 4 - is how much the client believes you Understand them, which might explain why you can’t communicate with your teenage kids
- Key # 5 - is whether anyone believes they Need what you’re offering. The needs we’re talking about are deeper than they first appear
- Key # 6 - is whether there is Agreement with what you’re actually saying. Notice how far down the list this is
- Key # 7 - is whether someone believes they have the Power to do as you suggest. This is where counsellors find their greatest frustration.
With each of the keys, we
- Understand when and why the key can be hard to turn
- Learn the basic persuasive strategies to overcome them.
This session uses
- interactive instruction
We work through real examples of difficult situations, and identify
- which keys are not turning, and why
- proactive solutions - or how situations like this can be avoided
- Fix it solutions - what skills you need to turn the key and get through the door